The World Water Week in Stockholm is hosted and organised by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI). The Professional Conference Organizer (PCO) is Congrex Sweden AB.
The online registration is now open!
Registration to the World Water Week is required for all participants, including speakers and invited participants.
- Please note that registration for the various field visits and social events will be confirmed upon payment on a "first come - first served" basis.
- Please note that the World Water Week registration is open to adults only. Children are not allowed to enter, even if accompanied by an adult.
The Full Week Fee entitles you to:
- Admittance to the World Water Week
- Programme and Abstract Volume
- Mayor's Reception at the City Hall (pre-registration is required)
- Stockholm Junior Water Prize Award Ceremony
- Stockholm Industry Water Award Ceremony
- Daily lunch - organic
- Daily coffee/tea breaks - Fairtrade
- Public Transportation Card (within City limits)
- Conference bag and conference materials
- Water bottle
Payment should be submitted together with the online registration form. Please see registration fees below.
Registration fees 2013
SEK (incl. VAT) (approx. EUR)
Early Bird (15 April - 30 June)
Full Week Fee 6000 680*
One Day Fee 1500 170*
On-Line (1 July - 30 Aug)
Full Week Fee 7000 795*
One Day Fee 1800 205*
On-Site (1- 6 Sept)
Full Week Fee 8000 900*
One Day Fee 2100 240*
Full Week Fee 1800 205*
One Day Fee 500 60*
* SEK 100 = approx. 11 EUR/ 15 USD as of March 25, 2013.
SEK fee same for 2011, 2012 and 2013.
English is the official language of the conference and will be used for all presentations and printed material. Simultaneous interpretation will not be available.
For registration, hotel, travel and visa information, contact:
2013 World Water Week/ Congrex Sweden AB
Phone: +46 8 459 66 00
Fax: +46 8 121 360 00
Post address: PO Box 5619
114 86 Stockholm, Sweden