The World Water Week in Stockholm is hosted and organised by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI). The Professional Conference Organizer (PCO) is MCI AB.
Online registeration now open!
Registration to World Water Week is required for all participants, including speakers and invited participants.
The registration for the various field visits and social events will be confirmed upon payment on a "first come - first served" basis. Please note that World Water Week registration is open to adults only. Children are not allowed to enter, even if accompanied by an adult.
Included in the fee:
The full week fee entitles you to:
- Admittance to the World Water Week
- Welcome Reception at the City Hall (pre-registration is required)
- Mingle and Dance at the Conference Venue (pre-registration is required)
- Stockholm Industry Water Award Ceremony
- Daily lunch (organic)
- Daily coffee/tea breaks (Fairtrade)
- Public transportation card (within city limits)
- Conference bag and conference materials
- Water bottle
Payment should be submitted together with the online registration form. Please see registration fees below.
Registration fees 2014
SEK (incl. VAT) (approx. EUR)
Early Bird (15 April - 30 June)
Full Week Fee 6000 660*
One Day Fee 1500 164*
Online (1 July - 30 August)
Full Week Fee 7000 767*
One Day Fee 1800 197*
On-Site (31 August - 5 September)
Full Week Fee 8000 877*
One Day Fee 2100 230*
Full Week Fee 1800 197*
One Day Fee 600 66*
* SEK 100 = approx. 11 EUR/ 15 USD as of April 22, 2014.
SEK fee same for 2011, 2012 and 2013.