The submission for seminar abstracts is now open!
World Water Week welcomes abstracts from experts and actors of all disciplines who wish to present their work and research at the scientific seminars during World Water Week in Stockholm.
An abstract can be submitted for an oral presentation or for poster presentation, which will be displayed in the interactive electronic poster exhibition.
The submission for the 2016 World Water Week is open until January 24, 2016.
All authors must identify a corresponding seminar in which their abstract would be presented. The seminars of World Water Week 2016 will have the following themes:
- Water as a driver for sustainable growth – making it happen?
- Water security in a changing world: coping with threats
- Water and job opportunities: a critical nexus for growth
- Ecosystem degradation and livelihoods: moving from vicious to virtuous cycles
- Water for sustainable and inclusive cities – how to induce change?
- Water to fuel business growth
- Financing water infrastructure for sustainable growth
- Good water governance for inclusive growth and poverty reduction
Abstracts will be evaluated and accepted on the basis of their relevance as well as their scientific quality. The Scientific Programme Committee will grade the abstracts against the following criteria:
- Extent to which it advances knowledge of and/or innovation within the subject
- Scientific quality and originality of the subject treatment
- Practical applications of content
- The capacity for procedures or practices described to be replicated
For further information about seminars and abstract submission, please contact:
Ms. Maarja Undrits Cederlöf
Phone: +46 8 121 360 53