SIWI Sofa Format and Selection Criteria
Proposals should be text only, include no graphics and be submitted though the online application form in the following format:
- SIWI Sofa title* (max. 10 words)
- Convenors of the SIWI Sofa*
- Short topic description* (max. 100 words)
- SIWI Sofa summary* (max. 50 words)
- Target Audience (max. 50 words)
*Will be published in the online and/or printed programme if the SIWI Sofa is accepted.
SIWI welcomes all water/development related proposals and will design the programme after review. The following criteria will guide the selection:
- Development focus: the integration of aspects of poverty reduction, sustainable development, gender equality, integrity and human rights.
- Outputs and impact: the concreteness of key messages for improving the science, policy and practice.
- New thinking, findings or approaches: the focus on current debates and the generation of new ideas and solutions, including learning from failure.SIWI welcomes all water/development related proposals and will design the programme after review.