Showcase Format and Selection Criteria
Proposals should be text only, include no graphics and be submitted though the online system in the following format:
- Showcase title* (max. 10 words)
- Convenors of the event*
- Short topic description* (max. 200 words)
- Classification of showcase (theme of topic)
- Showcase objectives and expected outcomes (max. 200 words)
- Showcase summary* (max. 50 words)
- Target Audience (max. 50 words)
*Will be published in the online and printed programme if the showcase is accepted.
SIWI welcomes all water/development related showcase proposals and will design the programme after review. The following criteria will guide the selection:
- Project or organization focus: with the purpose to promote a particular project or the work of an organization
- Development focus: the integration of aspects of poverty reduction, sustainable development, gender equality, integrity and human rights.
- Approaches and tools: the focus on innovative approaches and solutions relating to the current debates.
- Programme format (recommended): innovative, interactive and active engagement of the intended audience.