Scientific Programme Committee (SPC)
The Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) is comprised of a number of professors, scientists and experts from the water and development fields. The work of the SPC involves setting the overall theme and scope for World Water Week in Stockholm.
The committee also determines the seminars topics, selects from submitted abstracts and develops the seminars programmes. It is aided in its work by the Young Scientific Programme Committee
More information here.
- Prof. Torkil Jønch Clausen, SIWI (Chair)
- Mr. José Carrera, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America
- Prof. Gyewoon Choi, Incheon National University
- Dr. Guillermo Donoso Harris, Pontificia Universiad Católica de Chile
- Dr. Phil Graham, SMHI
- Dr. Dipak Gyawali, Nepal Academy of Science and Technology
- Dr. Anders Jägerskog, The World Bank Group