Workshop Abstract Submissions
Guidelines and Information
This year's abstract submission is closed. The submission period for the 2014 World Water Week will open in autumn 2013. Join our mailing list to be notified when the you can submit abstract proposal.
Abstracts for workshop presentations are welcome from experts and actors in different disciplines. The abstract must pertain to the thematic scope and must relate to a specific workshop topic. The workshop topics are determined by the Scientific Programme Committee.
If you have any questions or need guidelines how to submit and abstract, please visit our FAQ section or contact Ms. Ingrid Stangberg.
2013 World Water Week Workshops
- Science and art of water cooperation
- The human rights-based approach to cooperation
- Bridging land-water-ecosystem divides
- Cooperation across and within jurisdictions and levels for good water governance - local to global
- Linking science, practice and policy under increasing complexity and uncertainty
- Cooperation for sustainable benefits and financing of water programmes
- Transboundary water cooperation - external and internal drivers
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation - promoting coherence
- For further information about Workshops and abstract submittal, please contact:
Ms. Ingrid Stangberg
Phone: +46 8 121 360 55
- Download the 2012 Abstract Volume
- Download the 2012 World Water Week Workshop Highlights!