In 2014, over 3,000 individuals and 270 convening organisations from 143 countries around the world participated in World Water Week in Stockholm, the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues.
In 2016, the Week will focus on “Water for Sustainable Growth”. Come to Stockholm in August to experience it for yourself!
- World Water Week in Stockholm brings together experts, practitioners, decision-makers and business innovators from a range of sectors and countries.
- The diverse mix of participants come to Stockholm to exchange ideas, foster new thinking and develop solutions to the most pressing water-related challenges of today.
- By engaging in the world’s leading water event, you will be able to make quality contacts and discover collaboration opportunities.
- 74 percent of World Water Week, Stockholm participants come primarily to network and look for future partnerships.
- 68 percent came primarily for the content (over 100 seminars and workshops took place during the Week last year).
- Participate and take advantage of the excellent partnership and expertise building opportunities, while also demonstrating your commitment to water issues.