Host an event
In 2017, we introduce the Showcase – a space where organizations can tell their water stories, promote different approaches and share their perspectives, initiatives and projects.
Showcase convenors will also have the option to invite external participants (i.e. non-World Water Week participants)*.
Different room sizes and times available.
Length: 45-90 minutes
Price: 24 000-40 000 SEK* (*extra fees for external participants will apply)
Deadline: 30 May, 2017. (Applications open in February)
Aim of convening a showcase:
- Showcase collaboration
- Provide practical case studies
- Promote an approach, project or initiative
- Attract partners or funding
- Audience engagement or participation
If you have questions regarding the showcase, please contact:
Mr. Adrian Puigarnau
Tel: +46 8 1213 60 56
Book a closed meeting
As a compliment to the official programme of World Water Week we provide the possibility to arrange your own closed meeting at our venue. These meetings should have a defined goal, a set agenda, and be aimed at a previously agreed group of participants, for example a committee meeting, an annual meeting, a board meeting, a project initiation, a brainstorming session or similar.
A closed meeting must follow the below criteria:
• No advertising of the event may occur (on-line or on/outside the venue)
• All participants must be pre-registered for World Water Week
• A list of the participants must be sent to SIWI before 15 August.
• The goal and topic of the meeting must be defined upon application and approved by SIWI before confirmation of booking.
Closed meetings take place in the historical Norra Latin School (World Water Week venue). All rooms are carpeted, have large windows, high ceilings and good acoustics.We offer half or full day bookings and have two price ranges, for small and large rooms.
Applications for closed meeting will open in April 2017