Welcome to volunteer
Be the face of SIWI and help ensure the smooth running of World Water Week.
- Customer service for delegates
- Assist speakers during presentations and supervise events.
- Assist guests navigate the venue
- Answer questions
- Small scale logistical support
- Help with registration
- Assist during ceremonies and field trips
Financial Support for Young Professionals
Young professionals between the ages of 16-35 are welcome to apply for financial support. For more details and to apply, click here.
Report on cross-cutting trends, knowledge and innovations during World Water Week.
- Attend and report from sessions
- Share findings from sessions with the team and participate in the process of distilling the findings of the theme
- Jointly present the findings of the team in the Closing Plenary
- Jointly draft the findings of the team for the final report of the conference
Kindly submit your application here by May 1, 2017. Selected candidates will be designated an appropriate thematic area to focus on and a Lead Rapporteur to work with during the week.
For further information, please contact Ms. Cajsa Larsson.