Launching the #WWWeek Young professional speaker directory
We believe young professionals offer a unique and important perspective and the expertise to back it up.
This is why we have launched the Young professional speaker directory to help session convenors find qualified young professionals to serve as speakers, panellists, moderators or experts for their events.
We invite young professionals (18-35 years of age) to register in the speaker directory and connect with convenors seeking their expertise.
Rules for participation:
By participating in the #WWWeek Young professional speaker directory you are ensuring:
- You are 18-35 years of age as of September 1, 2017.
- You are available to attend the World Water Week in Stockholm from 27 August – 1 September, 2017.
- You are able, if required, to cover the complete cost of your travel, accommodation and registration.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or have at least 2 years of experience working with the subject matter.
- You are well versed in the subject matter and feel comfortable speaking at length about the issues.
- You are able to effectively communicate in English, both written and orally.
- You are aware that World Water Week staff and/or Convenors may contact you using the email address you have listed on LinkedIn account.
- All information in your LinkedIn profile is true.
To participate, please download the Participation Guide here.
If you are a convenor interested in engaging a young professional in your session, download the Convenor Guide here.
Join the SIWI’s Young Professionals Network LinkedIn group to stay up to date on the latest young professional activities at the 2017 World Water Week.
Have questions? Please contact Ms. Cajsa Larsson.