Our vision is global, and so is our network. Decision-makers from governments, international organisations and institutions, practitioners, business, young professionals, academics, Swedish and international media all form part of our global network
- Our online community is represented in over 50 countries, and speaks over 45 languages!
- World Water Week, Stockholm is a proud supporter of journalists, especially those from developing countries. Each year, a grant is awarded to help journalists from developing countries to participate in the Week. The have the opportunity to network with leading water and energy experts and report on the critical issues discussed during the Week.
- Last year, over 100 journalists attended World Water Week, and a number of radio and satellite interviews took place. Some 4,500 articles were published about World Water Week and the prizes in 2014.
- Five journalists from as many countries were awarded the 2014 World Water Week Journalist Grant. They had the opportunity to network with leading water and energy experts and report on the critical issues discussed during the Week.
- The articles covered a range of water-related issues, and appeared in publications from 73 different countries